This agreement is made on ____ of ____________, ________
between the artist, Hannah Crossman _______________ and
(collector name) _____________________________________
(collector phone number) ______________________________
(collector shipping address) ____________________________
The parties agree as follows:
- Collector is commissioning a painting with pre-determined dimensions and colors as discussed with the artist prior to payment.
- Medium will be acrylic paint on canvas with optional additional elements secured to the piece. Canvas will have a protective coat of gloss over it.
- The work will be unframed and undamaged upon completion of shipping
- The artist has the creative liberty with the painting to make variable changes as needed.
- COPYRIGHT- Artist reserves the common-law copyright to all works commissioned by the collector, including all reproduction rights and right to claim statutory copyright. No work may be reproduced or sold without consent from the artist.
- PAYMENT- A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the selling price (not including shipping) is due before commencement of the painting. If left unpaid, piece will not be added to waiting list and will be placed behind projects already paid for.
- CashApp and Venmo accepted, as well as cash.
- Pieces totaling UNDER $150 must be paid in full up front
- The remaining fifty percent (50%) is due upon completion of the project (which has a seven day window before and after predetermined ship date). This payment is due within 7 days of artist notifying collector. If not paid within one week, the price of the painting increases by $10/a day until paid.
- If client wishes to not complete the painting, and cancel the commission, they accept forfeiture of the pre-paid deposit.